Wilson/Hansler /Stirtzinger House: 90 Canboro Rd., Fonthill
Built by John Wilson in 1876 of triple brick this Victorian house is located near the Fonthill United Church.
Fonthill Inn: Hwy 20 at Pelham St., Fonthill
The Fonthill Inn is one of the oldest buildings in the Town of Pelham. "A tavern was built on this site to service traffic on the “Great West Road” (the Canboro Road) probably before 1830. The owner was Jacob Osborne, and the settlement that grew up round it was first called Osborne’s Corners. After the name Fonthill was adopted for the village, the tavern became the Fonthill Hotel, for many years a “temperance hotel". ."
Fred Kinsman House: 1544 Pelham Street, Fonthill
Built in 1894, this house is of the Queen Anne Revival style. It is designated under Part 1V of the Ontario Heritage Act by the Town and the Province as being architecturally and/or historically significant.
Pollard House: 495 Canboro Rd., Ridgeville
The Pollard House is of historical value as the site of an early post office in the Township of Pelham (1888-1914).
Diffin's Inn: 796 Canboro Rd., Fenwick
Back in 1845, when Fenwick was known as "Diffin's Corners" two enterprising brothers, Benjamin and George Diffin, built two inns on the Canboro Road or “Great West” Road, near the corner of present day Church Street.
Fenwick United Church: 1050 Church St., Fenwick
The brick Fenwick United Church on the corner of Canboro and Church Streets was erected in 1900. It was built when two Methodist groups amalgamated. One of these congregations had been active since about 1830.
First Presbyterian North Pelham Church: 602 Metler Rd., Fenwick
The present, functioning, First Presbyterian Church in North Pelham was constructed in 1870 using bricks made in the Tice Brickyards. The brickyard was probably located on Tice Road, which runs parallel to Highway 20.