myNiagara Online is a Community Platform aimed at engaging the local community to shop, live and play locally.
We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, clubs, special interest groups and other local contributors. Our myPelham.com, myWelland.com and myNOTL.com local networks currently operate in the Town of Pelham, City of Welland and the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. (& growing - reach out to us if you think your local Niagara community should be next!)
We share community-sourced content to our growing audience of avid social media users who love to share and participate on Facebook and Twitter. We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture.
We share the daily happenings of our vibrant Niagara area from the #LoveLOCAL point of view of locals who know and love our community Join with us in sharing a SHOUT OUT about your favourite #myPelham places to visit, shop and explore.
GET INVOLVED AND PARTICIPATE:
Tweet @myPelham, post on our Facebook Page, shout out on social media using hashtag #myPelham - we #localLOVE to retweet and share!
Sign up for our Weekly Community Newsletter
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL:
Our platfom operates based on a social enterprise business model showcasing ALL sectors of our local community by working together to build a collective #myNiagara online audience. Our energetic and proactive approach to community promotion – involving everyone – makes us special and draws people toward us.
- We provide FREE promotion to our community organizations and service groups thanks to the sponsorship support of our Community Advertising Partners
- As community partners we commit to helping each other to collaboratively grow our common audience
- Operated by local business owners, our platform functions with the social purpose of sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is as cost-effective as possible for all participants
EASILY PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ALL YEAR LONG FOR ONE LOW PRICE
- Instantly promote your sales, news and events to our engaged & loyal online audience of SHOP LOCAL supporters
- Reach local consumers direct with our weekly email newsletter
- Gain active social media followers
- Increase traffic to your website and through your doors
- Discover new opportunities by connecting & collaborating with other social-saavy local businesses and community organizations
- Brand yourself as a Community Builder supporting the opportunity for all community sectors to collectively expand their online reach
Meet our myNiagara Online Local Owner/Operators:
Melissa Wells, Website Designer, Ex Nihilo Website Designs
Melissa provides custom website solutions for a diverse array of industries, including financial and insurance, agriculture, public, online retailers, and the building industry, among others.
Cathy Berkhout-Bosse, Broker, Team Berkhout Bosse, Re/Max Welland Realty Ltd.
Since 1988 Cathy has worked as a REALTOR® in Niagara promoting our local area to newcomers and seasoned residents alike. She and her husband, John Bosse work together as Team Berkhout Bosse at Remax Welland Realty Ltd where Cathy specializes in delivering multi-platform marketing solutions for residential and commercial real estate.